Branding via signage is all about the use of a signboard to communicate the idea to a large audience. Despite the growth of online marketing, the sign manufacturer industry has held on to its own and still plays a vital role when it comes to marketing offline brands, especially B2C brands.
Be it a larger than life presence or its colourful imagery, LED signs are apt for offline brands that are looking to attract prospects via visual imagery and tactics like FOMO (fear of missing out)
In this article, we will talk in specific about LED signboards, a type of signage that is getting popular for a myriad of reasons.
An LED signboard is an extremely smart and cost-effective signage solution for an offline brand. The cost per view for a LED sign is far lower than any of the ad solutions that exist today. Not only is an LED sign far cheaper than its alternatives like TV ads, radio ads, newspaper ads, and television advertising, but it is also by far the most effective if done correctly.
For brands that target customers via a physical market, it makes a lot of sense to go with an LED signage as it not only guarantees brand exposure to the audience, it can also act as a powerful lead magnet if the signboard is creative.
As one of the leading sign board manufacturers in Hyderabad, we have seen firsthand, the power of LED signs in producing greater ROI than traditional billboard advertising. All you need for an LED signage to be up and running are negligible production costs.
With just a computer, you could upload the LED software needed to get the billboard up and running. In comparison, a static signboard requires spacing costs in addition to regular maintenance via means of paint or vinyl. And let us not forget the man-hour costs.
Why should you go for an LED sign?
- Having an LED outdoor signboard in front of your business would be apt for grabbing the eyeballs of your onlookers within the neighbourhood. If you are especially running a customer-facing business, in addition to lead generation, LED signs can be used to attract job seekers, create brand awareness and remind customers of your products & services.
- Digital signage’s cost is less to upkeep and maintenance and resistant to damage. Unlike paint, there is not much depreciable cost involved.
- Another unique advantage of LED signage is the ability to operate it from anywhere. There are myriad of software that has come up in recent years, which helps you to remotely access the LED software in the billboard.
- They are eco-friendly. In a world, that is battling with climate change and global warming, here is your chance to contribute to the betterment of humanity.
- LED signages are durable and last longer than any of its alternatives. It lasts a full 3-6 years longer than fluorescent and neon signboards.
In conclusion, LED signs are an excellent new age signage solution to offline business in India. If you are someone who is looking for complete signage solutions in Hyderabad, then you have come to the right place. All you have to do is fill a form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible!